From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-06 06:19:19

> I've attached a copy of the current results. John, would you be able
> to make the appropriate config changes, if any?

Looks like one or two of the tests may be broken, will look into it, when I
get time...

> Of course we have to account for the fact that the test library won't
> link. I have grave doubts about using the test library in the config
> library (or anywhere else) given the frequency with which the former
> breaks.

I think you may be right for those tests - they're all machine generated, so
I can easily change to just abort on error or something and do away with
Boost.Test altogether, not for this release though there's two much going on
already...

John.