From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-06 08:32:13

"Jan Langer" <jan_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> sorry, but i was not aware of the documentation at
> http://www.servocomm.freeserve.co.uk/Cpp/physical_quantity/Concepts.html
>
> this seems to be just what is needed to understand andys approach.
> jan

I am hoping to try to explain what I am doing in a lot more detail as I
go... but it is evolving...like the type itself
so beware that the docs on my website are patchy... go below the surface and
they dont fit together well at the moment.

BTW thanks again for the question on operators. It .has had a major inflence
on the type as is,
there is some documentation on that too (and looking through it... it too is
in grave need of an overhaul):
http://www.servocomm.freeserve.co.uk/Cpp/physical_quantity/operations-semantics.html

regards
Andy Little