From: Richard Peters (r.a.peters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-06 08:27:40

Hello,

It would be great to have such a class! There have been a few attempts at
this if I remember correctly, but none so far have made it to a review. I'm
just about to write an implementation of the RSA algorithm, so I'm actually
in a need for such a class. If there is going to be an attempt at writing a
large-integer class for inclusion in Boost, I would love to help.

best regards,

Richard Peters