From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-09 09:20:25

"Jan Langer" <jan_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> its good to hear, but i dont think many people will like this form. its
> just not really intuitive. it may be needed in some scenarios, but imho
> not in the field of complex values in electronics.

Would it be possible to show how you code it with a double /std::complex?
ie Z= V/I ; /// whatever
>From there I may be able to figure out how to do it in my style.
I know what the problem is but please bear with me ...I find it difficult to
explain everything.
Simply put I must build a pq_complex... One day will explain why ;-)

BTW Apologies for my outburst. I am not intending to put my code for review
on boost.
(I dont have time to add all the 'features' required)
But if you are interested in the subject my code is working, and can be used
to give a flavour
of what physical quantities might be about.

regards
Andy Little