From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-13 15:14:37

Alan Stokes wrote:
> uniform_int is supposed to model a uniform random number generator.
> Neither the specification of uniform_int nor the definition of uniform
> random number generator disallow a singleton range, but uniform_int
> doesn't handle it

The current 1.31.0 release candidate handles the degenerate case
gracefully. The current CVS main branch even contains an additional
test case in random_test.cpp, but I'm not going to forward this to
the release branch (since we're only dealing with a test case
here, the functionality was already present before).

Jens Maurer