From: Rich Johnson (rjohnson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-15 16:08:27

On Thursday, January 15, 2004, at 10:08 AM, Daniel Wallin wrote:

> Rich Johnson wrote:
>> Folks--
>> I want to be a booster! As an initial contribution I have a small
>> (~100 line) globbing directory iterator to put up for discussion.
>> But where to start and how do I post the submission?
>
> http://www.boost.org/more/submission_process.htm

I tried that. I ran into a snag with
http://www.boost.org/more/submission_process.htm#Preliminary
The mentioned yahoo files section refuses to acknowlege my existence.
And since the Yahoo message board is obsolete, I thought that perhaps
the files section was be as well.

The submission process makes no mention of the sourceforge sandbox. I
was wondering if it superseded the Yahoo files section. And if so,
what the established practice was.

--rich