From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-20 15:06:43

Nor me -

But this has raised the question in my mind whether some dimensions like length
and voltage can sensibly be negative whereas others like time and temperature
can only be positive.

Or is it only relative or differences which can be negative?

On the one hand enforcing the absolute versus relative distinction sounds good,
but I wonder if, in practice, it will cause so much trouble that the users
despair?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]