From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-21 20:56:55

At 03:49 PM 1/21/2004, David Abrahams wrote:

>> Have you had a chance to look at the iterator regressions?
>
>Some. I'm trying to get Jeremy to address them since they are mostly
>related to the compiler bugs stimulated by the concept checking he
>added to the tests. It's not a matter of a broken library.

OK, good. I see Jeremy has checked in some changes. Just so someone is
working on the problems. The regression tests are running now.

The good news about iterator adaptors is that Boost developers (me
included) really like to use them. The result is that when they (or
anything they depend on) break, a lot of other stuff breaks.

--Beman