From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-21 15:49:31

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> At 09:14 PM 1/20/2004, David Abrahams wrote:
> >Douglas Gregor <gregod_at_[hidden]> writes:

> isn't
> >>
> >> Okay, we'll ping Beman when he gets back so that we can resolve
> this for
> >RC2.
> >
> >I think we're ready to put iterator docs on the branch. They're
> >currently in pretty good shape on the trunk. Give us a heads up
> >before RC2 gets rolled, please!
>
> Will do.
>
> Have you had a chance to look at the iterator regressions?

Some. I'm trying to get Jeremy to address them since they are mostly
related to the compiler bugs stimulated by the concept checking he
added to the tests. It's not a matter of a broken library.

There is an issue with the Permutation iterator test; the old
permutation iterator used to promise more than it could really deliver
(random-access operations over a bidirectional base iterator) and the
current tests are failing because of that. I'd like Toon or Roland to
remove that part of the test if possible.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting