From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-22 18:49:06

"Hartmut Kaiser" <hartmutkaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Andy Little wrote:
>
> > BTW when's the boost C++ compiler coming out ? :-)
>
> The Wave preprocessor library is currently under Boost review preparation
> :-), should be submitted sometime next week or so.

Well ...that's a v.v.good start. I did some work on a C++ compiler ( to be
called Cflat ...designed for PIC 8-16 bit microcontrollers/DSP's... no OS)
... a preprocessor I had hoped for. Perhaps I should put my Cflat
compiler (not quite finished ! ) up on boost files... to show how Not to do
it? And when you guys laugh at it... I shall say .. OK wheres your version?

regards
Andy Little