From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-25 12:41:31

There was also a more important view that the ()s have a really bad effect on
readability: I share this view strongly.

These scientists (and others) write equations that are difficult enough to read
without all the extra brackets.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]