From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-25 12:54:55

We have also identified a need for physical constants (which have uncertainty
and units, in contrast to math constants).

But IMO this should wait until we have got the math constants problem cracked.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]