From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-25 20:08:54

le Sunday 25 January 2004 20:30, bdawes_at_[hidden] écrivit :

> * There are seven new Boost.Format failures, four for VC++ 6.0 and three
> for VC++ 7.0.

I expect the next test run to pass all expected plaforms.
(i.e. on win32 and linux compilers, and probably with possible exceptions
for format_test3 - a few platform's streams are slightly non-conforming and
don't match expected results for some weird combinations of formatting
options tested in format_test3, but that's ok).

I had eventually decided to try to clear the msvc-STLport link-time failures
(I simply resolved to avoid using strings template<class Iter> append(Iter,
Iter) method altogether, since it wasnt found at link time by STLport and
there's not much I can do about that), and made small changes on a few
lines. One of them had an obvious error, which I noticed shortly after the
metacomm test was run (that's why almost all tests failed on metacomm).
Then I realized msvc6 and 7.0 didnt find str() with koenig lookup, so I
just added a using declaration in the tests, and any further issue would
surprise me.

--
Samuel