From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-25 14:30:20
SourceForge CVS finally worked long enough this morning for me to get an
RC_1_31_0 update, and the resulting Win32 regression tests are now posted.
* Graph/adj_matrix_cc and dfs_cc are still failing. If there are no plans
to fix these in the next few days, I'd like to see the tests removed (or
commented out) from the RC_1_31_0 branch Jamfile.
* Iterator/filter_iterator_test is now failing all Win32 compilers.
* There is a new Iterator/iteroperable_fail failure on gcc.
* The VC++ 6.0 ICE's (regressions from as recent as the 9th) on Filesystem
and Multi-array are still present. With CVS performing so slowly, it isn't
possible to bracket the offending change, but the apparent Filesystem
failure has to do with operator== on an iterator using iterator_facade. The
apparent Multi-array failure is also in an operator==, although I don't
know enough to say if it is on an iterator.
* There are seven new Boost.Format failures, four for VC++ 6.0 and three
for VC++ 7.0.
* The random_test regression on VC++ 7.1 still needs to be fixed.
I'm basically in a holding pattern on the release until (1) SourceForge
clears the CVS performance issues, and (2) the above regressions get fixed.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk