From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-25 21:05:56

At 02:30 PM 1/25/2004, Beman Dawes wrote:

>* The VC++ 6.0 ICE's (regressions from as recent as the 9th) on
Filesystem
>and Multi-array are still present. With CVS performing so slowly, it
isn't
>possible to bracket the offending change, but the apparent Filesystem
>failure has to do with operator== on an iterator using iterator_facade.

OK, I've narrowed this down. Filesystem on VC++6.0 works fine with the
iterator library as of January 14th, and then starts to ICE after Dave's
iterator_adaptor.hpp and iterator_facade.hpp changes of the 15th are
applied. No other file changed in my tests.

Same with multi-array "compare" tests. OK on the 14th, update
iterator_adaptor.hpp and iterator_facade.hpp as of the 15th, and it starts
to ICE.

Dave?

--Beman