From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-26 10:29:54

Reece Dunn wrote:
> John Torjo wrote:
>
>> Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

And we say this again and again... Boost.Jam+Build is not required to build
anything! You are free to use whatever build system you like. After all how
hard is it to add source files to your compiler IDE???

As alluded to by others.. trust us you don't want to do that when you compile
template heavy code, which most of Boost is. As a user of Boost I've tried
things like that a few times only to have the compiler eat all 2Gig of virtual
memory, all 1Gig of RAM, at which point you can only try to kill the compiler
(if the OS will give you control long enough).

See my first comment above.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything