From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-28 19:47:58

Joel de Guzman wrote:
>Pavel Vozenilek wrote:
>>2. Spirit 1.8 docs: each line in code snippets is appended
>> by empty line. Seems as CSS problem (unless its feature).
>
>Hmmm... which code snippets? I can't find them.

I have had a look at the docs. For example, libs/spirit/doc/scanner.html has
the following code snippet:

    template<

        typename IteratorT = char const*,

        typename PoliciesT = scanner_policies<> >

    class scanner;

The problem is in the html sources where every line is folloowed by a blank
line, e.g.:

<head>

<title>The Scanner and Parsing</title>

-- this seems to be a problem with the HTML code generator.

Regards,
Reece

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger