From: Roland (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-29 11:12:25

(Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]>) wrote:

> Not that I'll change the docs for this release but for the next one... How is
> "--install" not well documented?

Oh, sorry, I by no means intended to critisize you. Of course having
a --help is one of the best means to do documentation.

I was refering to the information on
http://www.boost.org/tools/build/index.html
This is whereI came first when entering from the main page.
I am using MSVC6 on Windows, and after having compiled
everything, using the bjam -s"TOOLS=msvc" as suggested
found myself digging into the directories and copying
the lib files over to my standard places.
I did not recognize instantly that there was a much smoother
path to go.

Regards,
Roland