From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-29 12:42:56

--- "Neal D. Becker" <nbecker_at_[hidden]> wrote:

/usr/local/src/boost_1_31_0_rc2/boost/python/suite/indexing/vector_indexing_suite.hpp:10,
> from Test.cc:1:

In Test.cc (which I assume is your file, not one in the boost tree), make sure
that a boost/python header is included before any other include file. This
restriction is due to a Python requirement. When I complained about this a year
ago MvL brushed me away quite rudely; i.e. it is something we have to live
with.

Ralf