From: Roland (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-29 13:57:20

(Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]>) wrote:

> Roland wrote:
> > I was refering to the information on
> > http://www.boost.org/tools/build/index.html
> > This is where I came first when entering from the main page.
>
> OK, I see the problem. What made you go there instead of following the
> "Getting Started" link on the boost-root/index.htm ? (which points to
> boost-root/more/getting_started.html)

Perhaps I am on a totally wrong track... but I enter boost at
http://www.boost.org
On the main page in the left pane near the top there is
Install & Build. Build is connected to a link.
So it was very natural for me to follow this link, and ended at
http://www.boost.org/tools/build/index.html

I even can't
http://www.boost.org/boost-root/index.htm
This gives me a "The page cannot be found" error.

Hope this is meaningful to you.

Roland