From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-30 11:18:45

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I did rename some files named index.htm to index.html, because they
> posed a particular problem for some web servers and because the
> inconsistent naming caused people to make mistakes constructing
> links. I then fixed the
> resulting broken links in other files, to the best of my knowledge.

OK, but what about files named "index.htm" which are still left in boost
?

boost_1_31_0_rc2/index.htm
  (ie. main index file)
boost_1_31_0_rc2/libs/compose/index.htm
  (there is also index.html in directory libs/compose containing simple
redirection to index.htm)
boost_1_31_0_rc2/libs/filesystem/doc/index.htm
boost_1_31_0_rc2/libs/numeric/ublas/doc/index.htm
boost_1_31_0_rc2/more/index.htm
boost_1_31_0_rc2/tools/regression/index.htm

Maybe libs/compose/index.html could be copied to:
libs/filesystem/doc
libs/numeric/ublas/doc
more
tools/regression