From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-02 10:50:20

There are now Jamfiles for the examples and test facility :) that has been
tested on Boost.Build V2.

I am currently working on developing a regression test facility that has
been posted to the sandbox CVS (this is still experimental, but is quite
stable). Feedback?

When you run one of the test programs, they will produce a results.xml file,
or add to it if the file already exists. To work as intended, the programs
need to be moved to a directory that contains the view.xsl file then run
seperately for each compiler/library configuration you are testing. I am
looking at how to do this within the Jamfile :).

Aside from that, I have been working on bugs and completing the read/input
facilities. I have fixed it now so that sequential, set and associative
containers are read properly. The only defect remaining (thus far) is
reading string types:

The string handling code has been dropped from basic_object as this
intefered with wrapped_object, causing the serialization example to fail. I
am currently working on getting strings properly supported and will upload
it when it is working.

Regards,
Reece