From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-02 15:48:12

"Daniel Wallin" <dalwan01_at_[hidden]> wrote
> Andy Little wrote:
> > "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote ...

> > I do see ... "Dont worry about the user" though !
>
> Yes, don't worry about the possibility that some user might decide to
> bring every name in reach into the global namespace. Prehaps you
> consider other peoples bad practice your problem, but it certainly isn't
> mine and I'm not willing to pay for it.

Presumably you would consider it a grave offence if examples of this bad
practise 'using namespace mpl;' were to be found in the boost library
itself?

I am seriously not trying to be smart but I am beginning to think that mpl
should not be exposed in the user interface of my library.
Its just one more incomprehensible sea of error messages to an inexperienced
user.

regards
Andy Little