From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-04 12:34:08

--- Kevin Wheatley <hxpro_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> IRIX 'sh' doesn't like scripts with non UNIX line endings! (extracted
> from the tar.gz, although RC2 the zip file also has the same issue)

I assume you are using the tar file that I made yesterday. To be minimally
intrusive I didn't change the line endings from DOS to UNIX format. I just
wanted to help UNIX users who don't have unzip to get started. IIUC Beman will
convert the line endings to UNIX format when making the tar file for the final
release. This should resolve your problem with sh.
Ralf