From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-04 14:10:41

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 17:30, Guillaume Melquiond wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Format headers in the main CVS are missing some #include for I/O
> streams. For example, if you try to compile this snippet:
>
> #include <boost/format.hpp>
> #include <string>
> int main() { std::string a = (boost::format("%1%") % 0).str(); }
>
> GCC will complain that
>
> error: base class `std::basic_ostream<char, std::char_traits<char> >'
> has incomplete type

thanks for spotting this, my test files are including <ostream>
indirectly thru test_tools.hpp so I hadnt noticed.

that's a consequence of the recent changes I made in the cvs head, I
replaced std::stringstream with a custom stringstream and forgot to
include <ostream> ..

(BTW the custom stringstream which broke msvc 6 and 7.0 compatibility,
but hopefully not for long.)

I will fix it in a few minutes.

--
Samuel