From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-04 18:55:08

Beman wrote:

> It is getting more and more frustrating. The phone company
> has actually installed DSL in the central office and run
> fiber to near my home/office, but for unfathomable reasons
> isn't providing DSL service to my neighborhood. A phone
> company employee stopped by the other day to tell me how
> wonderful his DSL service was - he lives on the other side of
> town and got it at his house last fall. I'm surprised I
> didn't strangle him.

Maybe you realized the negative effect that would have had on the
credibility of Boost, as a community and library, and on the chances of
getting those nifty functional constructs incorporated in the next C++
Standard Library? Killer constructs would carry an all-too-verbatim
semantics...

You cannot run dual ISDN? That have helped my frustration at times (I know
have cable access.)

/David