From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-05 22:58:53

Daniel Frey <daniel.frey_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Misha Bergal wrote:
>> utility - operators_test / msvc-stlport
>
> The regressions for 1.31.0-rc3 posted at <http://tinyurl.com/3fde7>
> looked good, as did the other regression tests for RC_1_31_0 and
> HEAD. Any idea what happened?

I don't have a definite answer. One probable cause is that the
regressions for 1.31.0-rc3 and RC_1_31_0 were run on different
machines.

The crucial difference might be in that the machine which ran
1.31.0-rc3 is significanly slower. Our build monitor is programmed to
terminate any test which runs for more than 100 seconds. And that's
what might have happened with this test.

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering