From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-06 07:22:58

At 06:22 AM 2/6/2004, Bronek Kozicki wrote:

>In case anybody has noticed problems with boost under MSVC platform, I
>would like to know about these problems and discuss possible solutions
>(on this list, if that will not go too far away from boost development).

Compiler issues are on-topic as long as they relate to Boost code, although
out-right bugs should be reported to the vendors rather than on this list.

Thanks,

--Beman

PS: By "msvc" I assume you mean the current VC++ 7.1 compiler. Because our
6.0 toolset is named msvc, sometimes people on this list use that name to
mean 6.0 only.