From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-06 08:04:01

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Compiler issues are on-topic as long as they relate to Boost code,

Definitely. I'm asking to discuss on this list only issues related to
boost code. Any other issues might be reported to me privately, or on
microsoft.public.*vc newsgroups. And of course I cannot give any kind of
warranty when and how discussed problems will be resolved - but there is
always a chance to move things forward.

> PS: By "msvc" I assume you mean the current VC++ 7.1 compiler.
> Because our
> 6.0 toolset is named msvc, sometimes people on this list use that
> name to mean 6.0 only.

You are right. I'm mostly interested about VC71 related issues, however
I also have VC7 thus I can try to reproduce problems in VC7 toolset, too
(and pass it to MS). I think that MS guys would be also interested in
Whidbey beta issues, if there is anybody willing to try it with boost
(but privately please, as there is no such toolset now).

B.