From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-13 05:26:00

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Most compilers are now passing close to 100% of all tests. Hopefully,
> with the next round of compiler updates, they will be passing every
> test. Granularity on 100% passes brings no benefits

That's still at least one year away from now, I think. And we need to
think when to stop supporting MSVC6, GCC2.95, BCB6 etc. old compilers.
As long as these compilers are supported, this granularity is usefull.

Actually, I'm little surprised that this thread has not come (yet) to
the issue of supporting old compilers. IMVHO, when it comes to testing,
these compilers are real problem.

B.