From: Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-17 17:47:10

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 05:08:21PM -0500, Jim Apple wrote:
> >(Perhaps I could/should start seven
> >separate email threads--one for each category. Good/bad idea, anyone?)
>
> Well, I think it's a great idea! :-)

I think I will do this later tonight. There are also a couple of other
topics that aren't "library components" per se which deserve mention.

> >>I'm concerned about documentation that says "Look at the Haskell Report."
> There are lots of people completely unfamiliar with haskell syntax.

This is a good point.

> "Could the functoids with arity attached to their names have that
> removed, like boost::function? "
>
> which is more a technical question. Is it possible for curryN to be just
> curry?

In the general case, yes.

(Also, curryN doesn't really exist anymore; it's been replaced by thunkN
 in the Boost version of FC++.)

--
-Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])