From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-18 14:06:06

"Mat Marcus" <mat-boost_at_[hidden]> wrote

> It would be useful to hear your opinion even if you are not an
> expert in the functional programming domain

I am not much experienced with functional style of programming
but in spite of this I think FC++ should be part of Boost ;-)

IMO its documentation should be expanded:

- every code snippet in tutorial should have link to small
  but complete example

- feature description should contain performance impact:
  CPU/memory/template nesting requirements.

- there should be page with links to all examples and their
   short description (btw. example file names aren't very
   informative).

- it would be nice to have formal style reference
  documentation

Substantial part of FC++ compiles with Intel C++ 7.0 (plugged
into VC6 IDE), few found problems looks fixable. I informed
author about details in private email.

/Pavel