From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-20 16:23:24

I stand by Peter Dimov, in (co-dependent) terms of

        1. my use of fully qualified identifiers as often as possible
        2. not wanting to be "forced" to alias, via "using fs = ...",
although it is yet another nice trick of C++ seniority that we can show off
to the junior guys ;-)
        3. thinking that short qualifiers are good
        4. thinking that "fs" is common enough for "filesystem" (ntfs, nfs,
afs...)

I also think all the algorithms should be exposed in the namespace "boost:";
either directly placed in that namespace or included by a "using ..." in the
top header. The algorithms should definitely not be placed any lower than
"boost::algorithm" (which should be renamed "boost::algo".)

/David