From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-22 10:48:21

[boost] Intel 8.0 on Windows now passes all Boost regression tests

> A bug fix version of Intel 8.0 for Windows has been posted on their web
> site. This new version passes all Boost regression tests. See
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/

> Congratulations to Intel, and thanks for fixing several bugs which were
> causing Boost tests to fail!

Oh this is definitely very good. Time I downloaded the Linux version.

There are some false positives however. uBLAS test3,4,5 should fail really.
They have a couple of missing typenames with gcc-3.4 correctly picks up. The
patches for this should be merged into Boost CVS very soon.
I wonder if the Intel compiler can be configured to be a little more strict.
The more good compilers that can pick up code that is non standard conforming
the better.

Michael

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering