From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-25 04:29:59

"Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote in message:

<review queue snipped>

Wow, this is scary. We have an awful lot of work that is piling up.
On top
of that, the fcpp review is awfully quiet...

I believe Robert Ramey might have asked for a second review of
serialization,
although I can't find it in the mail archive at the moment. If I'm
correct,
maybe that review should be given special priority over some of the
new libs,
or a shortened re-review process?

Robert Ramey requested a review on Jan 23 of this year. I thought I
had seen a review request for serialization last fall, but I don't see
it in my saved messages.

Anyway, as the author of one of the above libraries, I'd be happy to
let serialization go first. I know a lot of people (including me) are
looking forward to it.

Jonathan