From: Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-26 03:18:23

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 08:27:08PM -0500, Beman Dawes wrote:
> The basis for such a self-managing process would be two CVS files:
> The procedure would be similar to Thomas' proposal, except who does what
> changes a bit:
> Comments?

Sounds fine to me. But I don't have a lot of experience with this, so
don't let my opinion weigh too heavily. :)

In any case, when there's an outcome to all this, someone should update:
   /more/submission_process.htm
and
   /more/formal_review_process.htm
accordingly. (If people tell me what to say, I would offer to write it
up if no one else wants to.)

Speaking of the process: where should libraries for review be posted?
It says YahooGroups files section (and occasionally the old "vault" is
mentioned), but I think these are currently held in disfavor. Can
anyone get access to the sandbox? Is that appropriate? Is (what I did)
just posting the zip of the web somewhere ok? Does it really matter at
all?

--
-Brian McNamara (lorgon_at_[hidden])