From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-29 08:20:16

I'm not accusing Intel of this, but the idea popped into my head when I read
this message.

For the standard processor and/or system tests, I've heard of companies
rigging their chips/components to work really well specifically for the
tests, not necessarily a general performance increase. Can that be done for
our tests? I'm guessing not (especially since our tests can change over
time).

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie