From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-29 12:31:40

David Abrahams wrote:

> Daniel Frey <d.frey_at_[hidden]> writes:
>>I don't like the name of the function, as std_min doesn't hint me
>>about the ADL-nature of the call. Would adl_std_min be too much
>>typing? Or propbably just adl_min, as it's quite common to use
>>std::min if ADL doesn't find a better match. My $.02.
>

> Looks to me as though boost::min_ is the best name for this thing.

I tried to engage people in a discussion of these issues before making
1000+ edit to correct this problem. Now, everybody want to change it. :-P

This would be a simple search/replace, so I don't mind. Can we all agree
on boost::min_? I don't want to have to change it again.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting