From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-07 20:23:29

I have read the documentation for the library, and browsed through the
test code.
Based on that I recommend acceptance of the circular buffer library.
Nice work Jan!

Here are some suggestions.

This sentences seems unnecessary:
     In fact the circular_buffer is defined in the file
     boost/circular_buffer/base.hpp, but it is necessary to include the
    boost/circular_buffer.hpp in order to use this container

Have you checked whether CopyConstructible is in fact the only
requirements needed on the type parameter T? For example, I bet
T must also be Assignable. But who knows what other requirements you
may have
missed (it is easy to miss them). I recommend using concept archetypes
to check this.

There are no requirements on the Alloc type parameter. Surely there
should be some.

I'm not a big fan of how the semantics section is separated from the
function prototypes. I'd rather see all the information about a
function in one place.

Also I'm not fond of how the "source code documentation" is separate
from the main documentation. I had to click around a lot to find
information.

Best wishes,
Jeremy