From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-18 03:12:06

"Peter Palotas" <peter_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> And how stable/complete is your implementation?

Well, it's been in use in a deployed software system for several
years now with no apparent bugs, but the use-case does not
stress the structure anywhere near exhaustively. For the purpose
of reasonably fast insert + lookup, it works beautifully. As far as
completeness goes, I shamelessly ripped off the STLport map/set
implementation and hacked it. So it's basically as complete as
SLTport's map/set. ;) That should also speak to the quality issue,
though any bugs in the library are almost certainly mine. I really
wish I had had the time to clean it up and formalize it, but it looks
like Joaquin's set library might (or possibly just 'could') subsume
its functionality anyway, so I will chase other dragons.

Dave

---