From: Peter Palotas (peter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-17 15:45:30

That actually sounds pretty much what I was looking for. However I can't
seem to find the source in the sandbox (using the web interface). Haven't
poked around there before so maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't find the
actual header-file in
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/map/

Where can I find it? And how stable/complete is your implementation?

Regards,
Peter