From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-18 17:44:20

Warrick Buchanan <Warrick <at> argonaut.com> writes:

> As the subject says I'm trying to a boost::python like equivalent for
> SpiderMonkey (Netscape's JavaScript engine) and I've been trying(!) to look
> at boost::python for inspiration. I've got to the stage where I can quite
> happily expose a class like so:

Warrick,

Daniel Wallin and I have a meek effort going to factor out the common elements
of Boost.Python and luabind into a common language binding front-end; we're
discussing it on the boost-langbinding list. See
http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.lib.boost.langbinding. Please
join us there. I am currently travelling with almost no connectivity so I may
be somewhat unresponsive in the next week, but will do my best.

-Dave