From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-19 00:36:31

"Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> At 06:51 AM 3/16/2004, Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
>
> >I just had a look at boost::filesystem, and it felt really good to use.
> >There is one common idiom that might be worth including: recursive
> >traversal.
>
> As you have probably figured out from the responses of others, there is a
> lot of interest but coming up with the right feature set would require
some
> thought.

Maybe. I merely want directory_iterator in a recursive variant. I agree that
I should
check for a directory myself, so my file_only etc is not important. The
depth_first etc
thing could be added later; however, as I understood it, we can not
guarantee the traversal order.
That is also fine, I just think of it as a utility to visit all files in a
path.

br

Thorsten