From: Paul A Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-24 07:03:02

Just because I'm English doesn't mean I am right ;-)

(But then nor does that mean that internet users are right either.)

I have glanced at the review notes but don't feel able to make any
helpful comment - except that naming is important but clearly especially
tricky.

Consistency IS valuable though - it is irritating to try to remember if
a _ is needed or not - and I usually don't - leading to a blizzard of
warning messages from the oligo-neuronic compiler.

So I feel you should either go for always using multi_, or never. And
since STL already uses multimap, you should ignore my hyper-sensibility
about "multiindex" in names (and that would make it odd in the text).

(Aside - I don't like "mix" at all, but I do like ordered rather
regular).

Sorry this isn't much help.

Paul

PS At least english is unreceptive to authority and always receptive to
new words, preferably stolen!

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]