From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-25 08:48:01

Neal D. Becker wrote:

> Definately helps. Now I get some errors. I'll attach the messages (a bit
> long)

There are some things than can be done. First, you'd need to get
boost/tools/boostbook from the CVS. A number of enhancements and fixes were
made to BoostBook during the time I was documenting the library.

Second, the 'project-root.jam' in program_options package contains my local
setup, I think it should be removed or replaced with more proper
initialization, see BoostBook docs for that.

When you do that, don't forget to remove 'catalog.xml' in the doc directory.

The remaining warnings are about undocumented members, I'll look at them.

Hope everything will work after that. Actually, when I run bjam I get a error
from BoostBook, but HTML is generated just fine. I hope BoostBook maintainers
will solve that soon.

- Volodya