From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-25 17:03:29

"Marcello Pietrobon" <teiffel_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hi Boost team,
>
> I don't know where to put this suggestion.
>
> Even if boost is now well known,
> I think in the boost's home page there should be a well visible,
easy to
> find, link to
> http://www.boost.org/libs/libraries.htm
>
> because this is exactly what boost is about, I think.

Are you aware that Libraries -> Documentation -> Current Release links
to this page, or do you think the label is unclear?

I think it might be slighly more user-friendly if Documentation were a
direct link to the libraries page, and Nightly CVS were a separate
entry under Documentation, but this is a minor point. Nightly CVS
seems to be pretty useless at the moment since most of the links are
broken.

Jonathan