From: Reid Sweatman (drunkardswalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-26 15:08:34

I'm likely completely missing the mark, but if I see a link called
"Documentation," that's what I expect to find there, not code libraries
(ignoring any arguments concerning "self-documenting code" for the nonce).
In other words, (sorry for the C, but doing it in C++ obfuscated the poor
pun),

    Documentation = *RTFM;

I'd expect to see links to both "Boost Libraries" and "Boost Documentation"
at the same (top) level, even if the libraries *include* the documentation.
Or is it just me? Not the first time I'll have been self-referential.
Geez, got to stop writing these before the morning coffee.

Reid