From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-27 21:15:49

Douglas Gregor wrote:

> On Friday 26 March 2004 09:02 pm, Michael Glassford wrote:
>
>>Douglas Gregor wrote:

>>>What does your user-config.jam look like?
>>
>>Unchanged from cvs. I didn't see anything telling me to change it except
>>in the "Configuring local DocBook XSL and TDD distributions",
>>"Configuring Apache FOP for PostScript/PDF Output", and "Configuring
>>Doxygen for Documentation Extraction", and I didn't do any of these
>>things. Did I miss something?
>

> Hmm, no, it looks like the default config isn't quite right. You'll need to
> edit user-config.jam (or whichever config file you please) and uncomment the
> line "using boostbook ;" to get it working.

Well, that gets me a little farther, but now xsltproc.exe crashes. The
output is attached to the end of the message.

I noticed it was defaulting to gcc, which I don't have installed, so I
also added "using msvc ;" to user-config.jam. It warns me that it found
two versions, 6 and 7.1, and that it will use 7.1, but still crashes. If
I instead add "using msvc : : c:/msvs6/vc98/bin ;" to force it to use
MSVC6 (because version 7.1 unfortunately isn't my main compiler, though
we're thankfully finally moving that way), I get the same result.

Any ideas about this, now?

Mike

XXX
...found 51 targets...
...updating 2 targets...
xslt-xsltproc bin\gcc\debug\boost.docbook

   set XML_CATALOG_FILES=catalog.xml
   "xsltproc" --xinclude -o "bin\gcc\debug\boost.docbook"
"C:\VSSNZ\Libraries\Boost\boost_cvs\boost_ssh\tools\boostbook\xsl\docbook.xsl"
  "src\boost.xml"

...failed xslt-xsltproc bin\gcc\debug\boost.docbook...
...skipped <phtml>HTML.manifest for lack of <pbin\gcc\debug>boost.docbook...
...failed updating 1 target...
...skipped 1 target...