From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-29 08:22:28

Michael Glassford wrote:

> Douglas Gregor wrote:

>>> Unchanged from cvs. I didn't see anything telling me to change it except
>>> in the "Configuring local DocBook XSL and TDD distributions",
>>> "Configuring Apache FOP for PostScript/PDF Output", and "Configuring
>>> Doxygen for Documentation Extraction", and I didn't do any of these
>>> things. Did I miss something?
>>

>> Hmm, no, it looks like the default config isn't quite right. You'll
>> need to edit user-config.jam (or whichever config file you please) and
>> uncomment the line "using boostbook ;" to get it working.

Perhaps this should be documented on the BoostBook "Getting Started"
page? Along with the fact (if it's still true) that you have to delete
catalog.xml for changes to the configuration file to take effect, and
that if any existing .html files in the doc\html directory are
read-only, (e.g. because cvs, or perhaps Tortoise CVS, makes them read
only when you do a cvs checkout), BoostBook won't replace them?

> Well, that gets me a little farther, but now xsltproc.exe crashes. The
> output is attached to the end of the message.

I re-downloaded and reinstalled libxslt and related libraries and now it
seems to be working. No doubt I'll have some questions about how to use
it, but that will have to wait until I actually do.

Thanks for the help,

Mike