From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-28 16:11:33

I think that you should call the library "Nautilus".
This name is arbitrary and sufficiently different than
any other library name on boost or stl. You are
expecting too much if you want the name of the library
to represent the complete functionality of the
library. If you named the library Nautilus, you could
then name the indexed set, just a set. Everyone nows
what a "set" is. Adding "indexed" to everthing does
not help me understand what the library does.

boost::nautilus::set
boost::nautilus::list
boost::nautilus::index
boost::nautilus::identity